Your hearing is just as important as your sight
We are delighted to offer full hearing services in Hailsham, at our eye centre. With our associate Peter Worthington of Worthington Hearing. Peter is a fully qualified Audiologist with over 20 years experience as a hearing care expert. He can provide the following services:
- A full hearing health check to assess your hearing loss
- The very best advice and can discuss options tailored to your needs
- The provision of hearing aids, using the latest technology and working within your budget
- Micro-suction wax removal ( the NHS recommended method of wax removal and very few Audiologists can offer this service )
- Tinnitus advice, support and possible solutions
- Advice and products on hearing protection ( loud noise, shooting, swimming, musicians etc)
- Ongoing Aftercare including service and repair to ensure smooth adaption to your new products
How does it work?
Mr Worthington is available on Wednesdays at Focus Medical Eye Centre. The initial consultation is free of charge and it may be possible to arrange a home visit upon request. He will conduct a thorough hearing assessment. Then he informs you of your results and make recommendations. If an aid is required (and there is no obligation to purchase), a pair of programmable hearing aids start from just £795.00 using the latest digital technology.
We understand that buying a hearing aid can be a big decision. Worthington Hearing will be there to assist you and discuss the options available to you. All hearing aids sold come with a minimum 2 year guarantee and are digital and programmable. They provide high quality amplification and excellent sound processing.
All hearing aids sold come with a minimum 2 year guarantee and are digital and programmable. They will provide high quality amplification and excellent sound processing.
We feel that having hearing services such as these, only go towards enhancing the quality of care we offer our customers. Please get in touch if you would like to book an appointment.
- Initially your ears will be checked for wax
- Any wax found can usually be removed by micro suction which is painless and usually relatively quick
- Appointments available usually within days of your enquiry
- Cost: £50 for one ear and £70 for 2, Home visits £30 additional charge
For more information please contact our practice or visit the Worthington Hearing website: Worthingtonhearing.com
What our customers are saying
First time at this centre and very impressed with the professional and pleasant service by all the staff, especially Amanda who conducted my eye tests.
The premises are immaculate and fitted with the latest technology. Will definitely recommend!