Pumpkin Hunt in Hailsham
For the first time the Pumpkin Hunt is coming to Hailsham. Being held on Halloween, Thursday 31st October 2019, starting at 11am in Vicarage Field. This will be a great morning for little ones and parents alike. A spooktacular event for everyone involved!
This fun event is hosted by Demelza Hospice Care For Children. Keep an eye on updates on Facebook!
What is the Pumpkin Hunt?
- Children will be given their own Pumpkin Passport to get stamped and will receive treats at stops along the route.
- Dress up in your most original costumes for the chance to win a fantastic family prize!
- The Pumpkin Hunt is open to all children. However please be aware that treats may not be suitable for under 3’s.
- Access into some of the shops may be limited for pushchairs and wheelchair users.
- £5.00 per child
- Every child’s place includes 2 accompanying adults free of charge
For the best dressed, there are a whole host of prizes! The more creative your costumes are, the better your chances are of winning a monstrously wicked prize! If you can, why not get crafting and rock something original and home-made?
After the event, the winner of each location will be entered into a competition to potentially win an amazing prize of £250 John Lewis vouchers! Thank you to Active International for kindly donating this prize.
This event is kindly supported by: